COMPENSATION AND REWARDS
We are proud of our total rewards program, which goes beyond our competitive base pay:
- Annual Performance Reviews with potential for raises and bonuses
- On-the-spot employee rewards for great customer service and/or great teamwork
- Store discounts of up to 15% of your total purchase!
- Our 401(k) plan with employer matching contributions
- An excellent benefits package
Health and Other Benefits
Full-time employees enjoy a comprehensive (and growing) benefits package. These benefits include:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Basic Life Insurance with the option to buy up for yourself and your spouse
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP) for you and your immediate family!
For certain associate level positions, we offer on-the-job training, which includes the basics of customer service, responsibilities of the job, and performance expectations.
Our desire is that our employees start with their job but continue to enjoy a career with us. We train, coach, re-train, and promote from within. We have employees who have started at the associate level and now have leadership positions, including at the corporate level! We believe in rewarding hard work and team work.
Work Hard, Play hard!
Detwiler’s is closed on Sundays to ensure that our employees can enjoy quality family time! In addition, full-time employees are also eligible to receive Paid Time-Off (PTO) and Holiday Pay!
Full-Time Associates Receive:
- Nine (9) PTO days on Anniversary
- Thanksgiving and Christmas
- Two (2) additional Floating Holidays!
Detwiler’s is well known for our amazing company-wide get-togethers that are designed to show appreciation to our employees and their families.