Keto Friendly Chocolate Chip Scones
- 2 cups + 2 tbsp almond flour
- 1/2 cup Swerve confectioners
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 6 tbsp salted butter, very cold or frozen
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup Lily's chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 375.
- In a bowl, whisk together almond flour, powdered Swerve, baking powder and salt.
- Grate in cold butter and stir until evenly mixed. Then stir in the chocolate chips.
- Whisk together the cream, egg and vanilla into a small bowl. Add to the dry ingredients and stir until well combined. Set bowl of dough into the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Sprinkle your countertop with a small amount of almond flour. Press the dough into a 7-8" circle. Cut the circle into 8 wedges.
- Place parchment paper on a sheet pan and place each wedge at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake at 375 for about 15 minutes until lightly browned. Let rest on the pan for 10 minutes.
Recipe courtesy of