Banana Chocolate Chip Muffins
The perfect way to use up those ripe bananas. These muffins are moist and absolutely delicious!
- 3-4 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1 cup semi sweet chocolate chips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees. Grease muffin pan or use cupcake liners.
- Mash your bananas or put them in a stand alone mixer and let it mash them for you. Then add white sugar, brown sugar, butter, egg, salt, vanilla, and baking soda. Mix well.
- Mix in your flour. It's best to mix it in 1/2 cup at a time.
- Lastly add your chocolate chips and mix well.
- Pour into your greased muffin pan. Bake at 350 for 18-20 minutes. Ovens may vary so keep an eye on it. This recipes makes between 12-18 muffins depending on how big you make them.