Creamy Spaghetti Bake
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 lb spaghetti noodles
- 1 24 oz jar of pasta sauce
- 8 oz cream cheese - room temperature
- 1 tsp Italian seasoning
- 8 oz mozzarella cheese
- 1 oz grated parmesan cheese
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil and add 1 tbsp of salt. Cook spaghetti according to package instructions.
- While the noodles cook, brown your ground beef and season well. Salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, and oregano work great. Add your jarred pasta sauce and bring to a simmer.
- Drain pasta (do not rinse!) and put back into the pot. Stir in the cream cheese and Italian seasoning until well incorporated.
- In a 9x13 glass baking dish, layer a small amount of your meat sauce at the bottom. Then place half of the noodles, followed by half of the sauce. Repeat. Top with both cheeses. Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.