If you’re new to the protein shake game, this recipe is a great way to start! It’s a low sugar, high protein, high fiber smoothie that will keep you full all morning. It’s great for a quick and easy, on the go breakfast or a mid afternoon snack. Plus, kids love it!
Very Berry Protein Smoothie
- 8-10 oz unsweetened almond milk
- 3-4 cup frozen berries strawberries and blueberries are great!
- 1 scoop low sugar vanilla protein powder
- 1 heaping tbsp low sugar strawberry greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp fiber
- Blend all ingredients together until frozen berries are smooth. Enjoy!
Recipe courtesy of